• graduated visa
    • Temporary Graduate Visa

      (Subclass 485)

      This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.​​

      It lets you stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.


      You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you:

  • are younger than 50 years of age
  • are in Australia
  • hold an eligible visa
  • meet the Australian study requirement
  • meet the English language requirement
  • have recently graduated with either an eligible qualification or with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the skilled occupation list (SOL).