• permanant visa
    • Skilled Regional (Permanent) Visa

      (Subclass 887)

      This is a permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia.


      You might be able to get this visa if you:

  • are in Australia
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
  • Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)
  • Skilled Designated Area Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored visa (subclass 475 or 487) or Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B after applying for a subclass 495, 487 or 489 visa
  • have lived in a specified regional area of Australia‚Äč for at least two years
  • have worked full time in a specified regional area for at least one year
  • meet health and character requirements.