Skilled Regional (Permanent) Visa
This is a permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- are in Australia
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)
- Skilled Regional Sponsored visa (subclass 475 or 487) or Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B after applying for a subclass 495, 487 or 489 visa
- have lived in a specified regional area of Australia for at least two years
- have worked full time in a specified regional area for at least one year
- meet health and character requirements.